ViTL Consultants not only experience continued development of their consulting skills through a mentorship model, but also have the opportunity to learn how to grow, shape, and run a consulting firm. We are looking for consultants with a proven record of strong critical thinking, results, progression in responsibilities, and a desire to support our unique business model.
Our consultants are driven by curiosity and are passionate problem solvers. Our culture embraces doing the right things and doing things right for our clients, our colleagues, and the community. At ViTL, you’ll have opportunity to help grow the firm through first class client delivery, business development, internal continuous improvement, new business model design and providing input to our strategic decision making.
What will you do?
- Senior Consultants are typically part of a project team, and are responsible for a range of different types of analyses and problem solving for our clients
- You will be expected to grow your network with clients and the local community
- You will also be expected to take on early leadership positions within ViTL to help us create the best place to work you could imagine
- 2+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master’s degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous
- Demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement experience; including a role in interfacing with client executives
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, executives and the community at large
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Desire to be mentored by experienced professionals and grow into more complex and strategic engagements within 2-3 years
ViTL offers a generous benefits package including
- 401(k) retirement plan
It’s all about culture here.
We’re not about just growing headcount. We take hiring very seriously because we want to make sure that every new team member is going to be a good fit. And vice-versa.
Want to be part of our amazing team? Connect with us and let’s get started.
Start the job application process by filling out the form. You will be sent an email with further instructions.