Senior Consulting Manager
ViTL Consultants not only experience continued development of their consulting skills through a mentorship model, but also have the opportunity to learn how to grow, shape, and run a consulting firm. We are looking for consultants with a proven record of strong critical thinking, results, progression in responsibilities, and a desire to support our unique business model.
Our consultants are driven by curiosity and are passionate problem solvers. Our culture embraces doing the right things and doing things right for our clients, our colleagues, and the community. At ViTL, you’ll have opportunity to help grow the firm through first class client delivery, business development, internal continuous improvement, new business model design and providing input to our strategic decision making.
What will you do?
- Senior Consulting Managers relish leading many types of challenging projects and programs for our clients. You’ll be asked to solve complex client problems where others have failed
- You will oversee high impact, high visibility projects and programs for our clients
- You will manage and grow our largest client accounts through oversight of excellent delivery and the building of trusted relationships
- You will create your own leadership opportunities that help us develop a company of true value for its employees
- You will act as a steward of the firm in running significant aspects of our internal operations
- You will lead by example and will coach other consultants in the firm
- 10+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master’s degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous
- Demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement experience; including a role in interfacing with client executives
- Experience working in multiple industries and business areas
- Must be flexible with a high tolerance for uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, executives and the community at large
- Ability to build trust-based relationships and identify and foster business development opportunities
- Experience leading project and program teams that help clients solve their most complex business problems through creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions
ViTL offers a generous benefits package including
- 401(k) retirement plan
It’s all about culture here.
We’re not about just growing headcount. We take hiring very seriously because we want to make sure that every new team member is going to be a good fit. And vice-versa.
Want to be part of our amazing team? Connect with us and let’s get started.
Start the job application process by filling out the form. You will be sent an email with further instructions.